Invest in these stocks and not only earn larger dividend yields but get paid monthly !
Monthly Paying stocks can be a great way to ensure a steady stream of Income for Dividend Income Investors. Studies have shown that the additional compounding edge from a monthly paying versus a quarterly paying dividend stock are very negligible for the short term but for Investors that need to make monthly cash withdrawals for Income purposes they can help to ensure that the money rolls in each month. This can be very helpful to those that are depending on the monthly income.
Monthly paying dividend stocks can also be helpful for investors that want to invest in new stocks each month but don’t desire to DRIP into the same stock. The sooner you put the money to use the faster you can earn additional Dividend Income.
And of course these are just great stocks to own in general – you don’t have to invest in them just because they are monthly paying stocks.
Here is a list of monthly paying stocks that I currently have in my portfolios along with their current dividend yields:
- Stag Industrial Inc. (STAG) – 5.59%
- Whitestone REIT (WSR) – 8.46%
- AGNC Investment Corp. (AGNC) – 10.87%
- Chatham Lodging Trust (CLDT) – 6.81%
- Gladstone investment Corporation (GAIN) – 8.54%
- Gladstone Capital Corporation (GLAD) – 9.42%
- Main Street Capital Corporation (MAIN)- 6.01%
- Prospect Capital Corporation (PSEC) – 11.06%
- Stellus Capital Investment Corporation (SCM)- 9.58%
- Armour Residential REIT (ARR) – 10.22%
As usual make sure to do your due diligence regarding these investments. While they have done very well for me investments can change quickly. I not only checkout the fundamentals but I do a search for every stock I own prior to investing to read as many articles as I can to see what others think. I also like to read the comments about investments to read about not just the articles authors opinion but to see what others say about their real world experiences with a particular stock.
These are my thoughts, what about yours? Let us know about your real world experiences by commenting below!