Looking for stocks that will give you an average yield of over 9% with very little risk?
My sister recently asked me to come up with a portfolio of stocks that she could earn 9% on an investment from. These are the current stocks I recommended for her. The actual average yield will be 9.16% . She has $40,000 to invest so her monthly income will be over $305 per month. I have recommended that she invest $6,666 into each stock so the are equally weighted.
Here are my picks:
- Blackstone Mortgage Trust (BXMT) – 8.12%
- Vector Group – (VGR) – 7.64%
- Whitestone REIT (WSR) – 9.85%
- Care Capital Properties (CCP) – 8.28%
- Newtek Business Services (NEWT) – 9.13%
- New Residential (NRZ) – 11.96%
As always do your due diligence before investing your own money. I own all the stocks listed with the exception of NEWT which I plan on adding within the next 30 days.
Thoughts or comment? We would love to hear where you stand on these picks.