My Favorite Investment Quotes
Some Great Quotes for Investors
Famous quotes are famous for a reason – they teach us life lessons. I am compiling a list of great investing quotes from great people. The purpose ? Hopefully to make us better investors. If you have a quote that you like that is not listed please share it in the comments section.
- “Do you know the only thing that gives me pleasure? It’s to see my dividends coming in.” John D. Rockefeller.
- “Invest at the point of maximum pessimism. If you want to have a better performance than the crowd, you must do things differently from the crowd.” ~ Sir John Templeton
- “Compounding is the greatest force in the Universe” ~ Attributed to Albert Einstein but not verified
- “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now”- Chinese Proverb
- “Formal education makes you a living, self education makes you a fortune.” ~ Unknown
- “A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned” ~ Benjamin Franklin
- “Time is an Investors best friend – Yield is an Investors second best friend”~ Lawrence Comdeco
- “When everybody thinks alike , everybody is likely to be wrong “ ~ Humphrey B. Neill
- “Always try and learn from other peoples mistakes, not your own, it’s much cheaper that way” ~ President Donald J. Trump.
- “It’s not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for”. ~ Robert Kiyosaki – Author of “Rich Dad Poor Dad”
- Pigs get fat – Hogs get Slaughtered ~ unknown
Share your own favorite Investing quote below in the comment section !